Skip to main content
- LANGUAGE ARTS FOR THIS WEEK
LANGUAGE ARTS FOR THIS WEEK
FOR THIS WEEK
- Word Analysis:
- Words with r-controlled vowels
- Instructional Focus:
- Describe how illustrations provide more detail and information about the characters and story events.
- Explain how key details convey the central message that helps explain the world.
- Describe characters and explain how their actions transmit experiences.
- Determine the central message, lesson, or moral and explain how it is conveyed through key details in the text.
- Identify and correctly spell irregular verbs
- Write sentences with compound predicates
- To use and spell contractions with not