Skip to main content
- LANGUAGE ARTS FOR THIS WEEK
LANGUAGE ARTS FOR THIS WEEK
FOR THIS WEEK
- Word Analysis:
- Instructional Focus:
- Determine the main idea of a text and explain how key details support the main idea.
- Describe the relationship of historical events using language that pertains to time, sequence and cause/effect.
- Recount the key details in a text and explain how the key details support the main idea.
- Use information from illustrations and the text to gain information about a subject.
- to us I and me correctly
- to use possessive pronouns correctly
- to use common contractions with pronouns
- to use there, they’re and their correctly