Skip to main content
- LANGUAGE ARTS FOR THIS WEEK
LANGUAGE ARTS FOR THIS WEEK
FOR THIS WEEK
- Phonics/Word Analysis:
- To spell words with the vowel patterns: a, au, aw, al, augh, ough
- CLICK HERE TO SEE THIS WEEK’S SPELLING LIST.
- Reading Instructional Focus:
- Use illustrations and words in a text as evidence to answer research questions about nature.
- Recount key details and explain how related information goes together to support the main idea.
- Describe the relationship between a series of scientific reasons for how and why things occur in nature.
- Identify and use “how many” adjectives correctly
- Identify and correctly use the articles “a”, “an”, and “the.”
- Compare two and more than two subjects with -er and -est. (comparatives and superlatives)