Skip to main content
- LANGUAGE ARTS FOR THIS WEEK
LANGUAGE ARTS FOR THIS WEEK
FOR THIS WEEK
- Phonics/Word Analysis:
- To spell words with prefixes -im and -in.
- CLICK HERE TO SEE THIS WEEK’S SPELLING LIST.
- Reading Instructional Focus:
- Recount the key details in a text and explain how the key details support the main idea.
- Use the illustrations and words in a text as sources of information that can be used to demonstrate understanding of the text.
- Describe the relationships on historical events using language that pertains to time, sequence, and cause/effect.
- Learn abbreviations for days, months, and titles.
- Correctly write book titles
- Correctly use commas after introductory words.
- Correctly use quotation marks.