Skip to main content
- LANGUAGE ARTS FOR THIS WEEK
LANGUAGE ARTS FOR THIS WEEK
FOR THIS WEEK
- Phonics/Word Analysis:
- Words that are homophone pairs
- Reading Instructional Focus:
- Recount key details and explain how related information goes together to support the main idea.
- Describe the relationship between scientific reasons for how and why things occur in nature.
- Understand how to ask and answer questions about a topic using informational text.
- Use illustrations and words in a text as evidence to answer research questions about nature.
- To use comparative and superlative adjectives correctly
- Introduction to adverbs and their correct usage